- Castle Creations
- Cover Pro
- Curtis Youngblood
- Dict Creative
- Fat Shark
- Gens Ace
- Hobby Wing
- Miniature Aircraft
- RC Logger
- Rotor Tech
- SAVOX Tech
- Servo King
- Spartan RC
- Thunder Tiger
- X3 Continued X series of high-strength design, 6mm spindle, 5mm horizontal, 4mm horizontal tail shaft and M2.5 screws,
supports 315 ~ 360mm main rotor,these specifications than standard 450 electric helicopter increased on the 1st,
can adapt more power and higher difficulty 3D flight.
- Head with integrated phaser type Vanda design, all bearing structure of the rotor head scissor arm movement more smoothly.
There are three main rotor grip arm ball joint mounting position adjustable, according to user needs or feel no need to
adjust balance bar system is adjusted for adjustment than conventional servo arm holes way more convenient!
- Integrated tail gearbox design, adjourned the X7, X4 product characteristics. Double tail pitch control structure,
so pitch at the end of the work force more evenly, while activity dummy bit smaller, tail shaft also more durable.
By two ball bearings, a thrust bearing tail rotor bearing design consisting of three folders, so that the tail rotor pitch moves more smoothly!
- unilateral plate body design is very simple, centralized steering spindle bearing installation,
compact structure. 6mm thick main gear uses helical gear design, operation, lower noise,
but also to cope with larger motors (2221 ~ 2520) strong torque. Tail drive gear using the same design X7,
tail shaft direct drive bevel gear; disc with teeth (crown gear) is also designed with a metal tray, to ensure smooth running gear.
- Quick release battery rail mounting structure, so that battery replacement is more convenient and faster.
Also the battery built into the body of the installation can more effectively protect the battery.
- Install the rudder servo inside the fuselage compatible mini and micro servos servos in two sizes, higher degree of integration.
X3 Electronics Recommendation:
Main Blades: 315mm to 360mm (Main blades not included in Basic Kit)
Main blade grip: 5mm (thickness of blade root), hole 3mm.
Tail Blades: 62mm Plastic blades (included in Basic Kit)
Recommended Motor specs.:
3S: 3400~4000kV BL motor
6S: 1300~1800kV BL motor
*GAUI spare part motor is Scorpion (optional purchase)
ESC: 3S~6S, Minimum 40Amp ESC
Battery Size: Maximum 110 x 34 x 34 mm (L x W x H)
3S 11.1V 2000~2300mAh
6S 22.2V 1000~1400mAh
CCPM Servos: Micro Size (23mm)
Tail Servo: Micro or Mini Size
Pinion not included in X3 Basic Kit as we do not know which motor spec. pilot will use.
Customer must purchase pinion separately, depending on their motor.
Pinion offered as spare parts 9T to 13T (see price list for more details).
X3 Gear Ratios (Pinion 9T~13T):
9T 14.55 : 1 : 4.69
10T 13.10 : 1 : 4.69
11T 11.90 : 1 : 4.69
12T 10.91 : 1 : 4.69
13T 10.07 : 1 : 4.69
*Important: Pinion Gear(s) are NOT included in X3 Basic Kits. Customers need to purchase PINIONS as optional part from distributors/dealers.
Find something wrong in this product?
Report An Error to help us fix it!